Majority of people around the globe have little expectation that Multiple Sclerosis (MS) treatment is possible, and that they could ever carry on with the life as they earlier did. Whether it is influenza or any other disease, Muslims see those differently? The last and final messenger of the Almighty God, Muhammad SAW’s saying give hope to them; a hope to health.
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet SAW said, “There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment.”The above hadith implies that MS is curable similarly as Tuber clauses (TB) is treatable now – which was incurable a few decades ago. In this article, we give you 13 natural solutions to treat MS naturally. Before going to your doctor and using medications for MS, try to cure MS naturally!
Ways to treat MS naturally
1. Take Vitamin D.The Almighty God has created Sun as the primary source of vitamin D. A solid relationship exists among MS and vitamin D deficiency. Therefore, the areas which get less sunlight – those which are close to the North Pole – are the primary victims of MS.
For What Reason Is MS Expanding In Pakistan?It’s undeniable to imagine that the sun sparkles everywhere in Pakistan, then for what reason prevalence of multiple sclerosis in Pakistan is increasing? The modern way of life prompts people to remain under the roof of either their workplaces or homes. This results in less exposure to daylight and eventually, people suffer from vitamin D deficiencies.
What should we do?
- Go to the nearest laboratory and test for vitamin D level in you.
- Spend 20 minutes in the beginning of the day under the sun.
- Regularly take vitamin D3 supplements
2. Focus On Deep Breathing:What’s the most important organ for MS patients? Which organ they should protect the most? The brain. You have to keep your brain healthy. It needs oxygen to work. With shallow breathing, it doesn’t get enough oxygen. There are two primary sources of oxygen to the brain: blood and air. Deep breathing guarantees provision of this basic component.
3. Use Normal Stove Instead of a Microwave:Microwave ovens are believed to be smart options of customary stoves; however, those are in actuality unsafe for health. Heated food or containers can harm, particularly when the container is made of plastic. The containers melt and the chemicals enter your stomach. Food contained in plastic bags are also unsafe for health and:
- Can cause a fire, and
- Emit toxic fumes.
What should I do?
- Use stoves to heat food, and
- Avoid microwave-made foods, for example, microwave soda-corns.
4. Stay Far From ‘Dirty Electricity’:MS symptoms worsen due to poor electricity quality. Experiments demonstrate that MS symptoms begin to decrease following a couple of long stretches of safe electricity use.
What Should I Do:Take after these for a safe electricity utilize:
- Replace cordless telephones – including smartphones – with corded The modern
- Replace WIFI with Ethernet cable,
- Use mobile phones as little as possible, and just in speaker mode.
5. Eat Natural Foods And Avoid GMOsHereditarily Modified foods (GMOs) are dangerous enough for health to be banned by more than 50 nations. Basic GMO foods include:
- Canola Oil,
- Milk (Due to growth hormones given to the cows for more yield),
- Yellow squash,
6. Get Tested For Food Sensitivities.It is abasic a requirement of MS patients to test for any food sensitivity. Hypersensitivities and sensitivities to foods are known to worsen MS symptoms. Food hypersensitivities cause irritation all through the body.
7. Test For Vitamin Levels And Heavy Metal Levels:Many MS sufferers are low in several vitamins. In addition, heavy metals inside their bodies can imitate different MS symptoms. Find what present levels of vitamins and heavy metals in your body.
8. STOP Drinking Any Kind Of Soda.Soda ruins your entire body from within – and so your health. In addition, the compromised immune system MS patients have makes things worse. In the body, the carbonation presents itself as a waste thing which must be detoxified. Allow your body to be sound and recover by not stacking down with waste things.
What Should I Do?
- drink organic product juices.
- Take juices of fresh fruits. Fruit juices are good alternatives to soda drinks.
9. ExerciseShield your muscles from getting to be atrophied. You have to make your muscles and center muscles solid. You can do any type of exercise: swimming, strolling, stationary biking, yoga, stretches or Tai Chi.
10. Say No To Aspartame And MSG.We expressed above that those foods which contain aspartame are form of GMO foods. One of the world’s most widely and generously utilized food additive is, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) has numerous unfavorable impacts on kids, Central Nervous System (CNS), and reproductive system (Husarova and Ostatnikova, 2013).
11. LaughYou need to stay as peaceful, stress-free and calm as you can. The best technique for that is to open your mouth and stretch your lips as wide as you can then release pressure in you.
What should I do?
- Watch parody movies and sitcoms
- Practice laughter therapy.